Swivelling Platform 5400
The Swivelling Platform 5400 was developed for use in tunnel driving operations and features a work basket that allows all work required under the roof and at the face to be performed from a secure base. Optional arch lifting devices or shotcrete manipulators can be added to increase the number of possible applications.
The machine is suspended from and travels on an I 140 E rail underneath the roof. Telescopic bracing supports provide the necessary stability when in use.
Hydraulic cylinders allow the work basket to be raised and lowered, swivelled to the side and moved longitudinally in the direction of tunnel advance. All parts of the tunnel cross-section can be accessed without difficulty to perform the work required.
An 11 kW electrohydraulic pump unit provides the hydraulic supply.
- Large, flexible working area with no need to relocate the machine thanks to pivotable design and telescopic carriage
- Stability thanks to four bracing supports
- Hydraulic vertical parallel equalisation
- Travels on standard three metre I 140 E rails
- Multiple applications
- Manoeuvrable in curves to a minimum radius of 6 m (optional)
- Robust design suitable for tunnelling applications