GTA - The Upper Level Company
This ambiguous slogan summarizes the characteristic features of the medium sized company GTA and its subsidiarys and partners.
- At first the Upper Level stands for machine systems, operating on the upper working levels in mining and tunnelling. The Know-how for these systems is the core competency and the unique feature of GTA.
- The quality of GTA machines in respect to design, reliability and durability is on the Upper Level since ever.
- Keeping the engineering progress on an Upper Level, is a necessity for the survival of companies of the size of GTA. This level GTA can prove impressively by more than 100 national and international patents.
- The amenities of the GTA machines bring considerable economic advantages to the customer and therefore are moving on the Upper Level.
- GTA have their facilities at Hamminkeln in the lower Rhine region in a rural environment with a high quality of life and nevertheless very good traffic connections. Here, as well, the company stands on the Upper Level.
Within more than 35 years GTA have developed stepwise from smallest beginnings to a medium sized manufacturer of machine systems for the mining and tunnelling industry of high international reputation.
In 1979 the company was found by Dipl.-Ing. Helmut Heisterkamp, leading GTA since that time. Today GTA are presenting a wide range of machine system solutions for very different tasks. In development, design, and manufacturing, however, commonalities of the technical bases play an important role. This gives GTA the flexibility to immediate react with their team on special requirements of the markets.
Members of the GTA Group of companies are:
- GTA Maschinensysteme GmbH, manufacturing all machine systems and vehicles
- inTrak GmbH, acquired company with transport technology, closely cooperating with the transport branch of GTA.stems and vehicles